Want a budget LED with sun rise and sun set function? Now you can buy our smart controller and convert your normal LED (must with constant voltage transformer) into a programmable LED light. And you can have sun rise & sun set straight away just like magic. This controller works with all our Chihiros LED (including RGB, A Series, A Series Plus and C Series), and other LED in our store under 36V and 100W.
Caution: If you are not using this device with LED from our store, You must make sure your LED is running with a constant voltage AC/DC adapter before purchase. Please consult your supplier whether your LED is constant voltage.
- 8 programs, set 8 different light intensity at 8 different time during the day.
- Real time display.
- 0-100% adjustment on each setting.
- Built-in clock - you can set intensity change at your preferred time.
- Power disconnected memory - your setting will remain in the device even power disconnected, and it will resume the setting once you connect the power again.
- Easy to use, simply take the controller out from box, and connect it between the LED light and the AC/DC adapter.
- Difference between S2 and S2-Pro is the way the change intensity (Please refer to our last photo. S2: Change intensity in Steps. S2-Pro: Change intensity linear over time and imitate real sunrise and sunset in reality)
- Connector: DC5.5 (you need to make sure your fitting is using this connector).
Area of use
- Plant tank and fish tank - Simulate sunrise and sunset for the day, less algae problem with longer lighting period.
- Arowana (Dragon Fish) Tank - Can leave 1-3% moon light through the night, less stress on fish and less chance of hitting itself onto tank glass.
- Cooling fan - can act as time and adjust fan power according to temperature change during the day (in general temperature is highest during ~12-4pm, and temperature is lower in the evening)
- DC water pump - can control DC circulating pump to simulate different current during the day in nature
- Short press to turn on and off
- Long press to go into clock setting, use +/- to adjust hour and mins, then press Menu to exit
MIN/L+ - Increase intensity %
HOUR/L- - Decrease intensity %
- Short press to change mode, Long press goes into program setting
- NO-1 & Time flash, use +/- to adjust 1st program, then press M
- L000 flash, use +/- to adjust intensity for 1st program, then press M to next
- NO-2 & Time flash, then repeat the process to complete all 8 programs
- Caution: If display shown "--:--" mean the setting do not recognise.
- L00*/Time rotate - it is working at particular setting
- AUTO/Time rotate - it is running the programs automatically, device default is AUTO, it goes in to AUTO mode once you connect to power.